A “Full Stack” developer including experience in UI, UX, and front-end development. This expert should be able to observe user behavior to improve the visible design of an application. They have a keen understanding of modern tech stacks and are proficient in crafting aesthetically beautiful interfaces. In addition, this person will need to also have some back-end (ASP.net) and DB (SQL Server) experience in order to design and create new sites.
This role is 100% remote for a small tech startup healthcare company.
Their primary goals are to raise user satisfaction, decrease user churn, and ensure user-based company goals are reached. Such goals might include increasing subscriber sign-ups, improving goal conversions, or identifying and removing pain points within an application.
Familiarity with React as well as the ability to build a website is also required.
While some choose to focus on a single area of expertise (either UI
, or front-end
development), this role encompasses all of those areas; making for a rare designer-developer hybrid. For you to find the right candidate, it’s important to understand how these three areas of expertise overlap and connect. In addition, an understanding analytics is important to understand how to identify points of friction, and to optimize process flow.
User experience (UX) design is centered around the satisfaction the user experiences with your software. Front-end development is the technical implementation of the software’s user interface (UI). UI design is the graphical bridge that connects the two. Having these three areas working together seamlessly is the key to happy users and happy upper management alike.
As human interaction with digital products continues to change, so too do the skillsets and tools used by front-end design and development experts. Adaptability and self-growth traits are key.
Please submit a sample portfolio as well.
We are looking for someone who is an expert in UI design, UX design, and front-end development to join our growing company. You will be a natural at understanding human-computer interaction design (HCID), in coming up with elegant solutions to improve our application, and in developing in React.
- Conduct research and deconstruct our users’ digital interactions and habits.
- Back-end and DB experience in order to design and create a new site. ASP.net and SQL Server.
- Come up with UI and UX strategies based on our target goals.
- Create and maintain digital assets, such as interface design files, wireframes, and interactive mockups using Mockup, powerpoint, Sketch, InVision, Axure, or similar software.
- Design, build, and maintain highly reusable React, HTML and CSS code.
- Understand the limitations of our tech stack and business model and provide technical advice wherever necessary.
- Use analytic and reporting resources to identify points of friction, and to optimize workflows for goal conversions.
- 5+ years’ experience as a front-end developer.
- 3+ years’ experience as a UI/UX designer.
- 3+ years’ experience in DB and back-end development. ASP.net, SQL Server